Thursday, June 22, 2006

A dream from just after Monica and I met

I watch a news report with Charles Kuralt. He shows a plant with several flowering stalks. The plant has properties like catnip. It is in Monica's yard. Charles reads a long website for her blog, for more information.
I am excited about Monica being on the news, so I walk over to her house. No one answers, so I let myself in. I wait awhile and then Monica comes downstairs, wearing two piece red satin clothes. We sit together and I start to explain. We hug.
A group of old people follow a realtor downstairs. There is a very old woman with silver in her teeth. She smiles at me. I recognize her husband as my great-grandfather, Clarence Smith. My mother's parents come down and look at us, knowingly and approvingly. Then, the door rings, and a young couple comes in to look at Monica's house, which is for sale. They look at us briefly, then leave. We are alone together. Then I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home